The Seven Best Treks in NepalNepal is home to network of trails also the Great Himalayan Range Trails which is a wide ranging trail system that covers Nepal from Humla and Drachula in the west to Kanchenjunga in the east. The miscellany of trekking is unique amongst all the country in the world. The trek is a wholesome and sublime offer which is embedded with religious sites and spiritual settings pertaining to many regions. Culturally and scenically Nepal is a must-vist for the trekkers.
Considering all the aspects of an expert trekker, the team of Nepal Hiking Team (NHT) provides you with a list of seven best treks that is available in Nepal.
1) Everest Base Camp TrekThe Everest Base Camp trek is one the most famous trekking experience in the country. The trek provides the most superb view of the Khumbu region. With destinations like the famous Namche Bazaar- also known as the "Gateway to Everest," Tengboche and Dingboche, the Everest Base Camp Trek includes the best basics and aspects of trekking in the Khumbu, leading to the base camp of the world's tallest peak- Mount Everest. With trails passing through the Sagarmatha National Park, the trek offers visitors sights of beautiful mountain peaks like Nuptse, Lhotse and the Ama Dablam along with other magnificent mountain ranges. With the Tengboche Monastery as its spiritual hub, the Everest Base Camp Trek also lets trekkers enjoy the presence of the Khumbu Icefall and the Khumbu Glacier. The vantage point of Kalapatthar also presents absolutely amazing views of the Everest massif. It is one of the most sought treks of the country and one which numerous trekkers experience every year.
2) Annapurna Base Camp TrekThe Annapurna Base Camp Trek is another captivating trekking adventure of the country. Over the past years, it seems like half the people who visited Nepal took this trek to experience the beauty of the Annapurna massif. Its advantage is the ease of reaching the destination through the beautiful city Pokhara. Annapurna Base Camp Trek provides a beautiful panoramic view of Annapurna South (23,693 ft.), Gangapurna (24,457 ft.), and Annapurna III (24,787 ft.). This Annapurna Base Camp Trek (ABC trek) also provides splendid view of Mt. Machhapuchhre along with several trekking peaks. In addition to the natural ambience this trek also goes through the ethnic Magar and Gurung Villages. Similarly, you will also encounter various Gumba and monasteries flying strings of colorful flags which enhance the tranquil environment of the Himalayas. You are bound to have an experience of a lifetime with this beautiful trek along the Annapurna massif.
3) Upper Mustang TrekThe Upper Mustang trek exposes you to the hidden Buddhist Kingdom of Mustang primarily known as Lo. This trek takes you to a part of the country which is untouched by the modernization of the outer world. Mustang lies along the Dhaulagiri massif which is surrounded by rocks with different colors that leaves a rustic imprint on the place. This region acts like a entrance to a different world filled with narrow alleys, hidden chorten, prayer wheels, and herds of farming animals along the white washed settlement buildings. This secluded region is a must visit for the people who are enthusiastic to add new spices and taste to their travel stories.
4) Annapurna Poon Hill TrekThis trek provides an up-close and panoramic view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna range from the vintage point of Poon Hill. The grandiose beauty of the Himalayas' with their admirable ice caps justifies all the trouble and difficulties encountered.
Situated in the central region of Nepal, this region is naturally blessed by the Mother Nature. Poon Hill provides photographic opportunities starting with the beautiful city of Pokhara which is famous for its pleasing rivers and adventurous activities. This trek provides you with enthralling experiences that are bound to be cherished by you forever. People of various ages have been successful in the completion of this trek with minimum perils. On the way to Poon Hill, you will visit the largest settlements of Gurung and Magar ethnic group in the Annapurna region. In amidst of the hustle and bustle of the chaotic life the short trek of the Poon Hill serves as an tremendous stress reliever and an awe-filled break. Travel to the center of this beautiful country experiencing the splendid and astounding view of the incredible Himalayas in addition to a mind-blowing sunrise. The Annapurna Poon Hill trek is among the most excellent treks that the country has to offer. Further enquiry about this trek is more than welcome by the Nepal Hiking Team.
5) Everest Gokyo Lake TrekEverest Gokyo Lake Trek is an awesome route for people who want to see the exceptionally beautiful views of the Everest Base Camp Trek without travelling to a high altitude range. This Trek is provides the most extravagant mountain view with icefalls and glaciers moving over the difficult Chola Pass. Everest Gokyo Lake Trek is a splendid trek takes you on a unique, less travelled route in order to experience the beauty of the region. In the Gokyo valley witness one of the largest glaciers of the country and immerse yourself in the mesmerizing beauty of Mount Everest along with the other mountain peaks like Mt. Lhotse, and Mt. Cho Yo. The major highlight of this trek is the Ngozumpa glacier and a climb to Gokyo Ri which is sure to leave you spellbound.
6) Langtang Valley TrekThis Langtang valley trek is the most cherished and treasured trek of the country. The valley is known as the Valley of Glaciers and will impress you with it beautiful scenery. Travel along the beautiful rivers like the Bhote Koshi and the Langtang Khola. In addition you will be trekking through the bamboo forest to Langtang village, renowned for the succulent yak cheese it produces. The Kyanjin Gompa serves as main highlight of the tour which makes Langtang valley trek the perfect blend of tradition, culture and sightseeing for trekkers who want to witness the pristine landscapes of the villages of Langtang.
7) Makalu Base Camp TrekMakalu Base Camp Trek is among the offbeat trails of the country. Makalu Base Camp Trek initiates from Tumlingtar (400 meters) and ends in the south eastern ridge of Mount Makalu (5500 meters). The Makalu Base Camp Trek is filled with hills, which makes the route of the trek tiring, but the Makalu Base Camp trek provides one of the most magnificent views at the end of the journey. Along with the Barun river valley you walk through the Makalu Barun National park and pass several high passes waterfalls, a rhododendron filled forest, and ample flora and fauna. Makalu Base Camp Trek serves as an exceptional trek as you get to witness the magnificence of other peaks along with the mighty Mt. Makalu in front of your eyes.
Enjoy all these awesome trek routes with the team of NHT so that you get the best of service for you. We provide affordable tours with exceptional service quality for all the trekkers associated with our organization for a thrilling yet safe trekking experience.
March 1, 2018